Linda is an illustrator and designer with a studio based on the North West Coast of Ireland – Atlantic Art Studios. Her illustrative style is influenced by travels and her Swedish heritage and Scandinavian design. Having worked internationally her illustrations and design have been used for books, logotypes, packaging, products, environmental graphics, textile, user interface design, icons, buttons and information graphics.
Linda’s design has been very well received with mentions in national press and magazines in Australia where she recently lived. She has been invited to participate in events at some of Australia’s most prestigious institutions like Powerhouse Museum in Sydney, Craft ACT in Canberra and the NSW State Library.
Under the name Supertrooper Studio she is represented in Craft ACT in Canberra, Manly Art Gallery Shop in Sydney, The Emporium – Townhall Art Gallery, Hawthorn in Melbourne, State Library of Queensland.
Clients include; FOLENS Publisher, GILL Books, Davy, Red Dog Design, Rothko, ESB, Heineken/Orchard Thieves, Goosebumps, GUINNESS Store House, AMP Financial Services, Tourism Victoria, Brisbane Marketing, Tourism & Events Queensland, Goodcheer Productions, LandNSea, Ghost Rock Vineyard to name a few.
- Exquisite portraits, Group Exhibition, The Lab / Cruinniú na nÓg. June – Dec 2020
- Winter, Group Exhibition, United Art Club, Dublin. Dec 2019.
- Urban – Rural, Group Exhibition, United Art Club, Dublin. Dec 2018.
- ‘State of us’ – Group Exhibition Illustrators Guild of Ireland, June 2017
- ‘Without the words’, Group Exhibition Illustrators Guild of Ireland, Mckenna gallery & Children’s Gallery Riverbank Arts Centre, Newbridge, March – Apr 2017
- ‘Matters of the Heart’ – Group Exhibition Illustrators Guild of Ireland, dlr Mill Theatre, Dublin, March – May 2017
- ‘Matters of the Heart’ – Group Exhibition Illustrators Guild of Ireland, The United Arts Club, Dublin, Feb 2017
- ‘Colouring Between the Lines’ curated by OFFSET, Só Collective Kildare, March 2017
- ‘Without the words’, Group Exhibition Illustrators Guild of Ireland, Luan Gallery, Athlone, Nov 2016 – Jan 2017
- * ‘Without the words’, Group Exhibition is also booked for Galway Arts Centre and Garter Lane in Waterford during 2017. Dates to be confirmed.